Last Updated: 10/07/2023
Scope of Services
As Wles, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide within the framework of the law, and the changes we will make regarding the services will come into effect upon their publication on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files, and software used (hereinafter referred to as "content") published on the SITE is Wles, and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
- All users undertake to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activities that would infringe upon the rights of third parties. Users bear legal and criminal liability for their actions and transactions on the SITE. The SITE shall not be held directly and/or indirectly liable for any damages suffered or that may be suffered by third parties due to these actions and transactions.
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, these pieces of information may lag behind actual changes or contain some differences. Therefore, we do not provide any explicit or implicit warranties regarding the accuracy and currency of the information contained on the site, nor do we make any commitments.
- The SITE may contain links (hyperlinks) to other websites, applications, and platforms operated by third parties, the content of which is unknown to us. The SITE only provides functionality to access these sites and does not accept any responsibility for their content.
- While we strive to keep the SITE free from viruses, we do not guarantee that it is entirely free of viruses. Therefore, it is the responsibility of users to take necessary precautions against viruses or any malicious programs, codes, or materials when downloading data. We do not accept any liability for damages that may arise from viruses or other malicious programs.
- We do not guarantee that the services provided on the SITE will be free from defects or errors or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE or any part of it at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability arising from the use of the SITE is limited to willful misconduct and gross negligence. In case of damages arising from the breach of the agreement, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The aforementioned limitations of liability do not apply to damages that may affect human life, bodily injury, or a person's health. In the event of force majeure situations defined by law, we shall have no liability for delay, non-performance, or default and shall not incur any compensation obligations.
Dispute Resolution: In resolving any disputes arising from or relating to the application or interpretation of this Agreement, the laws of the Republic of Turkey shall apply, and the Istanbul Courts and Enforcement Offices shall have jurisdiction.