Last Updated: 10/07/2023
Your security is important to us. Therefore, the personal data you share with us is carefully protected.
As Wles, as the data controller, we aim to inform you about which personal data of yours will be processed, for what purposes the processed data can be shared with whom and why, our data processing methods, legal grounds, and your rights regarding the processed data through this privacy and personal data protection policy.
Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Legal Grounds
Your identity (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact (such as address, email address, phone, IP, location), personal, social media, financial information, and visual and auditory recordings will be processed by us through technologies such as cookies, automatic or non-automatic methods, and sometimes obtained, recorded, stored, and updated from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, within the framework and duration of our service and contractual relationship, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data shared with us will be processed in a lawful and proportionate manner in order to establish contracts with you to benefit from our services, fulfill the requirements of the services we provide in the best way and in accordance with our agreements, ensure the use of your rights arising from these agreements, develop and inform you about our products and services based on your needs, as well as to bring you together with more comprehensive service providers within legal frameworks and to fulfill legal obligations (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request) throughout the contract and service period.
To Whom and for What Purposes the Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data shared with us can be transferred to domestic and foreign third parties, institutions, and organizations with whom we have a contractual relationship, collaborate, and receive services from and/or provide services to, as well as to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken for the conduct of our activities.
Your Rights as the Data Subject Whose Personal Data is Processed
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, everyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- To learn whether personal data is being processed or not,
- To request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, both domestically and abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request the notification of the operations carried out as a result of the correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, in accordance with paragraphs (e) and (f),
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for damages in case personal data is processed unlawfully.
To exercise the abovementioned rights, you can contact us at [email protected].
To provide you with services according to your requests, you are completely free to decide whether your necessary personal data will be processed in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy. By continuing to use the website, it will be assumed that you have accepted the policy. For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].